Day 19 ~ Test on Maps and Cartography

     Today we had a test on maps, cartography, lines of longitude, and lines of latitude. I feel like I probably could have better prepared for the test over the weekend but I looked over my notes a few times on Saturday and Sunday and when I got to the test had an overall good understanding of the material that was on the test. The test was all multiple choice so it was pretty easy but I feel like I could have done a better job of studying over the weekend. I am a bit worried that the test may bring my grade down a bit but I am going to keep doing my blogs and keeping up on all the work in this class to make sure that this test will not bring my grade down too much. Or at least not below a C. Overall I mostly feel good about what my grade will be on the test but I guess we will see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel