Day 8 ~ Maps

     Today in class we didn't really do as much note-taking like we usually do but we did something more interactive. Mr. Schick put three maps up on the board and labeled them Maps "A" "B" and "C". Then he told us to go up to the board for about fifteen minutes and look at the maps more closely and make observations and write them in our notebooks. He didn't tell us what to look for or what to write down specifically so everyone took notes on what they saw on their own. I separated my notes into three different sections for each of the maps and began to write down my observations. To me they seemed very broad and like they didn't matter and they were basic observations but after the time was up and we went back to our seat we began to have a discussion about the observations that my classmates and I had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel