Day 7 ~ First Test

Today in class we had our first official test. It was on A Message to Garcia and Excellence. The test overall when I first got it was very overwhelming for me. I had studied for the test the past two nights and felt I was fully prepared and would be able to retain the information I needed for the test. I felt confident on the first page of the test and for the majority of the second page. I didn't understand one of the questions that were on the second page so I decided to skip that one question and move on to the essay portion of the test. The two essays I felt prepared for and got through them with no problem. When I went back to the question on the second page after completing the essays I still had no idea what the answer was so I hoped for the best and I took a guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel