Day 53 ~ More on Guns, Germs, and Steel

     Today in class we finished the video Guns, Germs, and Steel. We have our test on the notes and video tomorrow and we went over them to make sure that we know what we need to know for the test. I need to do well on this test because if I don't my overall semester grade will be lower than I would like it to be. I went over the notes last night and feel confident in them but the main things that I will need to remember are how civilizations will not grow and advance without a growing population, a well-organized workforce, and advanced technology. Another thing that I need to make sure I remember is the fourteen animals that were used for the advancement of agriculture these animals are goats, sheep, pigs, cows, horses, donkeys, Bactrian camels, Arabian camels, water buffalo, llamas, reindeer, yaks, mithans, and Bali cattle. We also need to remember that there are one hundred million cows just in the United States and twenty million tons of wheat per year put out by the United States.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel