Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

     Today in class we took the Guns, Germs, and Steel and I think that I did good on it and I am hoping that it will not bring my grade down. I figured out a way to take the test without getting nervous about the scantron and I think that it positively affected me. Today in class we also talked on one with Mr. Schick about our exam grades and that helped me a lot for knowing how I got the grade that I got on the exam. This also helped put my final semester grade into perspective and gave me a lot of confidence in going into the last test of the semester. I feel like with the studying of notes that I did last night and the rewriting the notes to be more organized helped me in the long run. I did not feel like I forgot anything or had trouble with any of the questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel