Day 10 ~ Getting our tests back

     Today we got our first test back. I am overall happy with the grade that I got on the test. When we took the test I was concerned about what my final grade was going to be because even though I studied I began to forget some of the information that I had studied. This test gave me a better understanding of how the test in this class will be. I just need to make sure that I stick to studying and going over the notes and making sure that my blogs stay organized and put together. From now on I will make sure to make Quizlets for the test to make sure that I am not only going over the notes but actively studying. Now that I know these things about test-taking in human geography I am confident that my study skills will get me a good grade on our next test or quiz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel