Day 16 ~ Time Zones

     Today in the beginning of class we took a test and for the remainder of the time after the test talked about the many time zones and the placement of the different timezones. The test was a little easier than I thought it would be because I prepared for there not to be a word bank on the test but I  was pleasantly surprised when I saw that there was a word bank because it relieved some of the stress that I had going into the test. The resources that Mr. Schick put up on his blog for us were very helpful for preparing for the test. Then after the Test, we talked about why or why we shouldn't have separate time zones. We got into a long discussion on why some people thought we should and why some people thought we shouldn't have separate time zones. So we had an overall busy day in class today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel