Day 18 ~ Pop Quiz

     Today in class we did nothing but take a pop quiz that I definitely failed.  It caught me very off guard and it probably will bring my grade down a bit. I personally cannot do pop quizzes because they stress me out so much that I fail them. I'm not one hundred percent sure but I don't think I have ever passed a pop quiz in my entire life. This quiz was just another failed pop quiz in the books and I know that I know the information that was on the quiz because they are in my notes and I made sure that I knew everything in my notes but no matter what I always fail pop quizzes. For the rest of the time in the class, we were given time to work on our blogs and begin to prepare for Monday's test. I didn't want to do the blog post after school because it is Friday night and I would rather hang out with friends than do my blog post so I'm happy that we were able to get it done at the end of class. This also gives me a good chunk of time to get my self and notes together before I take the test on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel