Day 25 ~ Test Review

     Today in class we talked about all that we need to know for the test. We talked about all the essay questions and things that we would have to know ahead of time to make sure that we are prepared for the test. We need to lookup countries that have different push and pull factors that keep people in and push people out of different countries. Tonight I also have to go home and make a Quizzlet for all the terms that we need to know for the test I am going to make the Quizzlet off the words that are on the blog from the other day with all the terms on it. On top of all that online studying, I am going to write out some of the things that I need to know so that it stays in my head better. I think that this test will go well and hopefully bring my grade up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel