Day 26 ~ Another Test

     Today we had another test and it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. The only part of the test that I am worried about is the math part because it was more confusing then just doing the math, you had to remember the different ways to calculate the different population numbers and terms. I finished the test faster than I thought I would and I was worried about not being able to have enough time to complete the section that we needed our computers for but I ended up getting it done in no time.  It's still making me worried because this test could bring my grade down to a lot lower than I want so im hoping that it is enough to bring it up. Overall I am just really hoping that this test will not end up like the last one in the sense that I think I did well and then end up completely failing. So we will see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel