Day 30 ~ Recap of the Past Two Days

     Yesterday and today in class we were given the assignment to work on when Mr. Schick was out yesterday. It was a five-paragraph blog post with descriptions of whether or not the population would rise or fall. I took me about the entire class to finish it but I did not have to do it at home and I didn't have an off mod to do it in. I think I used the time that we were given wisely and got the assignment done without having to worry about doing it at home. This helped me to better manage my time at home because I had homework in about every class last night. It helps that I can do the blog in class right now because I have two practices tonight and I want to make sure that I am getting the most work done that I can so I don't forget about anything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel