Day 31 ~ Exam and Quiz Practice

     Today in class we went over some of the terms and questions that will be on a potential pop quiz and on the exams that we have before Christmas. I felt like I knew most of the terms and facts about the countries so if we have a pop quiz on what we went over in class today I think I would do very well on it. I just need to make sure that the information that we learn sticks with me until we have to take the exam in December. It's nice to have the blogs to be able to study before exam week and be able to keep all the tests and quizzes from the first and second quarters. I have a folder at home with all the tests from this class and all of my notes are organized in a notebook. This will help me to make the Quizlets and notecards before the exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel