Day 33 ~ Presentation review

     Today in class we talked about how the presentation went and how we all did together. I overall think that my group did really well. Even though we had a few mistakes with the slides and Jay's slide being deleted for some reason but he replaced it with somehow coming up with an introduction to Germany without a slide. We had a few studders but overall everything was clear and we were not reading directly off the slides. I also feel like we did good with presenting to the audience and making eye contact and being comfortable in front of the class. Even though we had some difficulties with the chair in the middle of the presentation but its ok because he was good at changing the slides. I also think that we did well on timing and did not talk too fast or to slow. I think that we all deserve at least an A because I think that we did all the requirements that we were supposed to do but we studdered a bit and needed to work a few things out but we did overall very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel