Day 40 ~ Quiz Review

     Today in class we got our quizzes back and we went over the Five Major religion quiz. I did not do as well as I hoped to but my grade did not drastically change. I have noticed that doing the blogs really helps to balance out the test and quizzes grades with the blogs they help to keep you on track and review what we had learned in class. In the second quarter, I really started to stay on top of the blogs because of the fact that they keep your grade up even if you don't get the best grade on the test or quiz. it also helps because you never know if we will be allowed to use our blogs on the quizzes. So I want to be prepared for any time that we will be allowed to use the blogs on the quizzes. If you keep up with the blogs and make sure that they store solid information than you can refer back to the blogs to study and get a good grade on the exams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel