Part 36 ~ Test

     Today is Monday, November 18, 2019, and we had another test in this class. it was on the terms from this unit and the population and settlement powerpoint and video for Ted-ed. I think that the test went very well because I spent the time to go over and study the terms, videos, and powerpoints. I overall remembered all the terms but I didn't feel as confident about putting the countries in order based on the different rates given and matching the correct country to the correct population pyramid. The test was also longer than I thought it would be, but it wasn't a huge deal because I studied all of the correct terms. Also, I wish that there would have been extra credit on the test like there usually is. I think that would have helped cover the part of the test with the matching the countries to the pyramids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel