Day 44 ~ Review of Demographic Transition

     Today in class we went over some of the questions that are going to be on the test on Monday. Overall I feel pretty confident in the fact that I will do well on it. I have been keeping up with my blogs and I feel like I have been able to retain all the information that I have put into my blogs for the past week or two. All of the terms and graphs really are starting to make sense and over the weekend I will watch the videos again and draw the graph again to make sure that it will stay in my brain for the quiz that we will have on Monday. The only thing that I can see myself having trouble with is being able to remember what countries are in what stages of Demographic transitions. Another thing would be remembering the effects of being in different stages. Overall I think I will do very well on the quiz all together of I use the weekend to prepare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel