Day 45 ~ Quiz Day

     Today in class we had the quiz on Demographic Transition. I do not know how well I did on it but I will be very surprised if I end up failing the quiz. I feel like I could have been able to study more last night but I was confident that in the fact that I was able to remember what the lines on the graph mean. I know that I definitely got question 14 wrong because apparently, the answer was something about immigration. I ended up putting how it should be the rate of natural increase instead of the population growth rate. I am hoping that if I don't do well that it will not bring my grade all the way down to a B. Another thing that I feel like I need to prepare myself for is the essay that we need to prepare for when we write to them on Friday. I also need to make sure that I remember that Wednesday and Thursday will be preparation days for the essay portion of the exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 55 ~ last day of the semester

Day 54 ~ Guns, Germs, and Steel Test

Day 50 ~ Guns, Germs, and steel